Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 1...

Well I began training yesterday....hit the gym with my MP3 player full of tasty tunes...and did pretty good I do believe...

I was going to get on a treadmill, but of course they were all full, except the one that was out of order. So I jumped on the eliptical machine...

I was suprised at how well I did, I got my 3 miles done and felt pretty good when I was done.

Then I got home and Keith, Sammy and I did some pilates and also a little aerobic dancing! Which was a lot of fun...

So day 1 was a sucsess, I think the hardest part is going to be just keeping going....

My goal is to get my registration done for the walk this week and make sure to hit the gym...

Thank you to all who are supporting me through this!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great first day - it's a long road, but well worth it. I'll talk to Clark about any advice for preparing for a marathon - you know he's all about running....where, I am NOT (just one of the many differences). Keep me posted about the donation site - not sure what tomorrow will bring, but I will do everything I can to help out...

    ReplyDelete