Friday, March 6, 2009

Over 50% and a new name!

It has been a crazy past few weeks for me. Keith has his late week at work last week, so my gym time was not what it should have been. Then he ended up getting sick this week which stunk, besides the fact that he is sick, I have become sole caretaker of the kiddos till he gets better. So I was unable to go to the gym at all this week! I am really looking forward to getting back into my regular walking routine this coming up week. Plus the weather is starting to get nicer which means I will be able to get out during the day and take the girls on walks....now to find a used double stroller for cheap ;)

I am now at 54% of my goal...I have earned $1231 so far!!! I am so excited and so thankful of everyone's generosity! I am just amazed by the love and support I am receiving! Here is the site to donate if you still would like to http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/AtlantaEvent?px=3009232&pg=personal&fr_id=1291

Finally our team name...we had talked about making a team name something fun and with Melissa's name in it....So I was searching the other team names looking for some inspiration and all of a sudden it came to me....Fort's Yayas for Tatas!

I feel like it is the perfect name for us and my teammates agreed! So that is now our official name!!!

Thanks for all of the love you have all given over the past few months, it means so much to me!

2 comments: