Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fundraiser info!!!!!

Hey everyone....As most of you know I am walking in the upcoming Atlanta 3 day 60 mile walk for Breast Cancer. Our team "Fort's Yayas for Tatas" is holding a fundraiser on May 16th from 6pm-12am at the Red Carpet Tavern on Wayne Ave. in Dayton! Mom, Mandi, Pam and myself will be waiting tables for tips, we will be recieving part of the $$ from a special pink drink and a Fried Shrimp dinner that night. We will be selling Jello Shots and Pink Beads! There will be Karaoke and it should be an amazing night! We are also going to do a 50/50 raffle and have some door prizes! I hope you all can attend, we are really hoping to pack the house that night!!! I will get you further information when it becomes availible!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! I will definitely be there! Can't wait - hope it brings you LOTS of money!!

    ReplyDelete