Tuesday, February 3, 2009

33% and going strong!!!

Well I am at 33%!!! I will be sending a reminder email in the middle of Feb. I have decided to send a monthly email to everyone just to make sure they remember that I am doing this! Mom and I have been throwing around some different ideas for fundraisers....I think we may try to meet at then end of Feb, beginning of March to hash out the details of what we are gonna do and when!

Training: Last week with the snow I was not able to train like I would have liked....it stinks because I felt like I was doing so well, and now I feel like I will be trying to get back on track this week. I got my packet of info and there is a training schedule in it, so I am gonna take a look at it and see if I can follow that a little better!

Thanks so much for all your support!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm all about a dollar dance for a fundraiser - just an idea...

    ReplyDelete