Friday, May 1, 2009

Update....

Hey everyone

Just wanted to send out a little update on the progress of our team and my individual fundraising! So far our team has raised $7,564.00

I have raised $1601.00 and am 70% to reaching my first goal of $2300! So things are coming along quite nicely! I would like to see our team raise over $10,000 which means each of us will need to raise just $200 over our goal of $2300 each!

To those of you who donated, I want to tell you how much I appreciate it and how much your support means to me!

For those of you who would like to donate here is my donor website...

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/AtlantaEvent?px=3009232&pg=personal&fr_id=1291

or you can send me a check or cash

Karyn Honigford
2109 Culver Ave
Kettering, Oh 45420

Also we are having a fundraiser on May 16th from 6pm-12am at the Red carpet Tavern on Wayne Ave. My team and I will be waiting tables for tips and there will be drink and food specials where part of our proceeds will go to our team! We will also be selling beads and jello shot, 50/50 tickets and raffle tickets for door prizes.

Also if you would please forward this email on to anyone who you think would be interesting in the fundraiser or donating, I would greatly appreciate it!


Thank you for taking the time to read this email and thank you for all your support as we continue to work towards finding a cure for this disease!

No comments:

Post a Comment